By making six unit place bets on the 6 and eight, and taking the other down if one wins, the likelihood of profitable 7 items is 62.5% and the chance of losing 12 items is 37.5%. If the participant must cover both the 6 and eight, then the place guess is the way in which to go. By reading up our Craps technique, before you play online craps or stay craps, you’ll minimise your losses by sticking to worthwhile bets with a low house edge. You can keep away from the expensive bets that only suckers make, and in the long run you’ll improve your anticipated value from the game.